AK Tech Gloves
Believe it or not, the Burton [ak] Tech Gloves are actually quite tech despite their clean, low-profile look. Waterproof and breathable DRYRIDE Softshell fabric, a rugged Gnar Guard genuine leather palm, and an insulating and quick-drying fixed fleece lining make this glove a snowboarder's best friend.
They were Jake Burton's standby for his tours up Stowe before work and Mikey Rencz runs them for everything from snowmobiling to sunny spring riding. At the team's request, the extended length Storm Cuff offers better tuck and coverage underneath your jacket's sleeves. Screen Grab leather on the thumb and index finger lets you text 'til your battery goes red, not your hands.
- DRYRIDE softshell fabric shell with enhanced water-repellent coating is highly breathable and quick drying.
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance; Suede nose wipe on thumb.
- Screen Grab with premium, durable leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen compatible, giving you freedom to control your device.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands.
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit.
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage.
- Removable [ak] wrist leash; Webbing attachment/hanging loop.