Our Rhythm “Team Riders” Program consists of some of the most promising up-and-coming snow sports athletes in Australia.
Throughout Rhythm’s 30+ years of operation, Rhythm has sponsored many of Australia’s best winter sports athletes, some of which include Torah Bright (Olympian and World Cup snowboarder), Ryan Tiene (World-class backcountry snowboarder and Wildcats Crew member) and Nicole Parks (Olympian and World Cup skier), who have now all become Brand Ambassadors for Rhythm in Australia.
To submit an application to become a Rhythm Team Rider, please email the following to email@example.com:
- A letter addressing the following -
- Why do you want to represent Rhythm Snowsports?
- What qualities would you bring to our team?
- What are your short and long-term goals?
- How would you best represent Rhythm Snowsports?
- Your Instagram handle