TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
a. Follow Rhythm Snowsports official facebook page at www.facebook.com/Rhythmsnowsports. For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must like Rhythm Snowsports on facebook at the time of judging
b. Fill in the competition form on facebook
c. For more chances to win share the competition on your own social media
3. There will be 2 winners of the competition, each will win 2 x Snowtunes passes, 2 x Thredbo day tickets and weekend (2 days) ski or board hire from Rhythm Snowsports.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older with a valid facebook account.
5. Rhythm Snowsports reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Rhythm Snowsport’s discretion. Failure by the Rhythm Snowsports to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are not accepted. But further entries can gained by sharing the competition.
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
9. The Competition commences at 9:30am AEST on Friday 4th August 2017 and closes at 4pm AEST on Friday 18th August 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, two (2) Entries will be selected as a Major Prize winners of the Competition.
11. The Winner shall be determined at Rhythm Snowsports, 8 Sharp Street, Cooma NSW 2630 and announced on Friday 18th August 2017. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via facebook or email.