TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
a. Follow Rhythm Snowsports official facebook page at www.facebook.com/Rhythmsnowsports. For the avoidance of doubt, the entrant must like Rhythm Snowsports on facebook at the time of judging
b. Fill in the competition form on facebook
c. For more chances to win share the competition on your own social media
3. There will be 2 winners of the competition, each will win 2 x Snowtunes passes, 2 x Thredbo day tickets and weekend (2 days) ski or board hire from Rhythm Snowsports.
WHO CAN ENTER
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older with a valid facebook account.
5. Rhythm Snowsports reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Rhythm Snowsport’s discretion. Failure by the Rhythm Snowsports to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are not accepted. But further entries can gained by sharing the competition.
7. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
8. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
9. The Competition commences at 9:30am AEST on Friday 4th August 2017 and closes at 4pm AEST on Friday 18th August 2017 (the “Competition Period”).
10. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, two (2) Entries will be selected as a Major Prize winners of the Competition.
11. The Winner shall be determined at Rhythm Snowsports, 8 Sharp Street, Cooma NSW 2630 and announced on Friday 18th August 2017. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via facebook or email.
JUNE LONG WEEKEND SALE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In store sale starts 7am Friday 9th June 2017 until 11:59pm Monday 12th June 2017.
- Online sale starts 7am Friday 9th June 2017 until 11:59pm Monday 12th June 2017.
- Shipping is $10 flat rate online
- 20% off new Winter season stock
- Other discounts are as marked
- The discount is deducted from the original price or valuation price, and in the case of an article already marked down, the discount comes off the higher price
- Under no circumstances will the discount be taken off an already discounted item.
- Members will not receive members discount on top of sale discount
- Goods can be removed from the sale at any time at the discretion of Rhythm Snowsports, Cooma.
- No refund will be given on sale items unless the item is faulty and cannot be covered under warranty by the supplier.
- No laybys or holds will be accepted during sale period of sale items.
- Sale applies only while stocks last
THE SALE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Electronics including gopro cameras and accessories
- Service station inventory
- 2018 Armada Skis
All purchases online will automatically go into the draw for the prize (2 x Thredbo passes & 2 x Hire). All in-store purchases must fill out their name on the form provided at the register to enter the competition. The competition will be drawn 10am Tuesday 13th June 2017 and the winner contacted the same day.