AK Expedition Gore-Tex Gloves
You know it's gonna be a good day when you need the full-gauntlet, waterproof coverage of the men's Burton [ak] Expedition GORE-TEX Gloves. Their leather build and GORE Grip membrane set you up with the durability, dexterity, and weather coverage to manage your gear and ride in or out of bounds.
Guide-level details include a fixed sweat-wicking liner, suede nose wipe, and small webbing loop for hanging. Add Primaloft Gold insulation to crank up the heat and extended gauntlets to seal out snow, and you've got the only pow day gloves you need.
- Durable, premium leather shell and palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance.
- Leather reinforcement patch and goat suede nose wipe on thumb.
- GORE Grip technology features a membrane that is tightly bonded to the lining and connected to the glove's outer shell enhancing grip and dexterity for better control of poles, ropes, handlebars, and tools.
- Primaloft Gold insulation offers the ultimate in warmth-to-weight coupled with incredible packability and softness that mimics goose down.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands.
- Extended gauntlet with Cohaesive embedded cuff cinch for added coverage and a snug fit; Adjustable wrist cinch.
- Webbing attachment/hanging loop; Removable [ak] wrist leash.
- Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability.