AK Clutch Gore-Tex Gloves
Grab your board. Adjust your boots. Tighten your bindings. Zip your pockets. It's all part of another day on snow, and the Burton [ak] Clutch GORE-TEX Gloves let you take care of business with gloved hands.
They mix leather palms and easy-to-flex softshell fabric with a GORE-TEX membrane for all-weather durability. Primaloft; Gold insulation cranks up the heat without adding weight or bulk.
- DRYRIDE softshell fabric shell with enhanced water-repellent coating is highly breathable and quick drying.
- Durable, premium leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance; Leather reinforcement patch and suede nose wipe on the thumb.
- GORE Active three-layer fabric technology is optimized for breathability during activity: The backing, membrane, and shell materials work together to enhance temperature regulation in a wide range of conditions.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands.
- Primaloft; Gold insulation offers the ultimate in warmth-to-weight coupled with incredible packability and softness that mimics goose down.
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit; Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage.
- Webbing attachment/hanging loop; Removable [ak] wrist leash.
- Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability.