You've received your item, but something's not right... Crumbs! We are here to help
Warranties & Faults
Check your item when you receive it to ensure it is in good working order. we want you to have the best gear possible
Contact us straight away, if you can provide photos we may be able to process your warranty claim faster.
You may need to send the item back to us for assessment. We'll provide you all the details on how to return the goods
If you think you have a warranty claim please email firstname.lastname@example.org
After contacting us you we will provide you with a warranty form, fill it out and post with your faulty item through our returns process
More information on your rights as a consumer - ACCC Consumer Rights Website
Assessing a warranty
Rhythm Pty Ltd will initially assess the faulty item(s) as soon as possible and determine if it can be processed and completed in store right away or if the item is to be sent to the manufacturer for assessment dependant on the manufacturers return policy.
When it's is a warranty
- The product does not match the description made by the salesperson, on packaging and labels, and in promotions or advertising
- It does not match the model you asked for
- The product is not fit for the purpose we told you it would be fit for and for any purpose that you made known to the business before purchasing
- Come with full title and ownership or not carry any hidden debts or extra charges you have not been made aware of (such as subscriptions etc)
- Come with undisturbed possession, so no one has a right to take the goods away or prevent you from using them
- Meets any extra promises made about performance, condition and quality, such as life time guarantees offered by the brand
- Have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase unless you were told otherwise.
When it's not a warranty
Rhythm Pty Ltd reserves the right not to offer a repair, refund or exchange where the item fault is as a result of misuse or neglect.
Some of the things that are not covered under warranty include:
- Normal wear resulting from standard usage that occurs from sporting and other equipment. (chipped topsheet from crossing skis, sun faded topsheet, faded Jackets, tears not loacted on seams).
- Damage resulting from contact with objects such as lens scratches, ripped material, chips in skis, fogging from lens anti-fog being touched.
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (jamming tip/tail into snow, product flying off of roof racks, etc).
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost or have gone missing after your purchase.
When the warranty must be sent to the manufacturer
If Rhythm deems it necessary to send the item(s) to the manufacturer, the turn around can take 6-8 weeks for the item to be posted assessed repaired or replaced. Rhythm has no control over warranty periods exceeding this time. It is up to the manufacturer to decide if the item is to be repaired, replaced or refunded. Each manufacturer has different warranty periods or service standards for faulty items, we have no control over the repairs or assessment process for warranty issues. In most cases, products returned in used condition will be repaired instead of replaced and will not be refunded unless repair is impossible. The customer can not decide what action is to be taken.
In cases where you have returned goods directly to the manufacturer, Rhythm cannot be held accountable for repair periods, postage or communication from the manufacturer.
Any items returned outside of the warranty period will generally incur a charge for the repair. For more information on your products warranty, please contact the brand directly..
- My goggles keep fogging?
We recommend you check out the buying guide on goggle pages and also our Blog post on fogging goggles. Most of the time fogging goggles are caused by environmental factors but occasionally they are a warranty - Please contact us if you believe this is not caused by these factors and we may have you send the lens or goggle back to us for assessment.
- My Ski Boots or Snowboard Boots are uncomfortable.
We always recommend you have a boot fit before buying boots, our boot fitters rely on your feedback if the boots are right for you. We will always work to try and find the best solution if you are still experiencing pain however painful boots does not qualify as a warranty
- I lost a part off my equipment.
Lost parts and hardware are not a warranty unless the product did not arrive with all of the intended parts which we will happily work with you to resolve.
- I crashed and now my equipment has a crack or damage
Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness. (jamming tip/tail into snow, product flying off of roof racks, etc) is not a warranty.