SPY ACE EC
The first goggle to feature SPY's new electrochromic One Lens Technology, the Ace EC packs the power of three lenses into one injected cylindrical lens that changes tints with a touch of a button. Add that to a comfortable, fog-free goggle compatible with today's most popular helmets, and you've got more than an Ace up your sleeve. You have to see it to believe it.
Three settings allow you to instantly adjust for any light condition
- Sunny (VLT: 17%), mixed (VLT: 31%) or flat (VLT: 55%).
- The lightweight (25g) control unit is powered by a lithium-ion battery pack insulated for 6 hours of cold weather performance on 2 hours of charging time.
- An LED light on the control unit indicates level of charge, while vibration feedback lets you know the lens tint has changed.
- Built on our Ace tooling with flexible, durable polyurethane with our scoop ventilation system.
- Anti-fog injected SIC™ (Superior Injected Curve) dual-lens with anti-scratch protection.
- Triple-layer Isotron™ face foam with moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece.
- Silicon-ribbed strap and universally helmet compatible.
- 100% UV protection.
2018 Gear of the Show from Outside Magazine, Gear Institute's Winter 2018 Best New Gear Award, 2018 Show Stopper Award from SKI, 2018 Gear Junkie's Best in Show, 2018 Innovation Award from Digital Trends.
Aurora our google expert took a pair out in Japan to test out, check out her review:
Posted by Emily Dorahy on