Having trouble finding a gift for the person in your life who never wants to sit still? Here are some ideas for you...
1. Hydro Flask drink bottle $49.95 All of our staff have one of these bottles and they go everywhere with them from our local mountains to Death Valley in the USA. You can use it to keep your drink nice and cold on those hot hikes or fill it with tea or soup on colder adventures. It's not everyday you get excited about drink bottles but this one is the goods.
2. Poler 1 Man Tent $209.99 This tent is the perfect present for someone who likes solo adventures looking at the stars. The top of the tent is mostly mesh and perfect for star gazing. Check out our snowbaord shop manager's instagram @adam_klumper so some Poler adventure inspo.
3. A good Merino baselayer Merino isn't just for the snow. Hiking, mountain bike riding, running, any activity where you sweat you need merino. Get a merino singlet or tshirt for those hotter outings or a long sleeve for the cold.
4. Patagonia Torrentshell jacket $143 - $179 This jacket goes everywhere with me! Protects you from rain and wind but is only a shell so completely adaptable for the hot or cold. It rolls up so small you can chuck in your backpack and always have it in case the weather turns.
5. Black Diamond Head Torch $44.95 - $159.95 One of the handiest bit of equipment you can own. Whether you're camping or staying in a hostel a head torch is vital.
6. Biolite Solarpanel 5 plus $149.95 Things like your phone need to be charged when out and about for so many reasons, if you're using it for a light, a map or camera you want it to be charged.
7. GoPro Hero 8 $599.95 including free memory card These are so epic. Somehow GoPro's keep getting better with every release but I don't know how they'll beat this one. Days of the gimbal are over, the GoPro Hero 8 has built-in stabilisation. Even if you only want a camera for photos, it's small and takes incredible photos.
8. Skull Candy Barricade $119.95 Waterproof, bouyant and impact resistant. This is the speaker to go outside. Beach, river or lake trips, wherever you're going they all need music.
9. Dakine Heli Pro $149.99 A really good backpack without being too techy. This backpack is super handy and comes in different sizes including a women specific fit.
10. Rhythm Gift Voucher $25 - unlimited. How could you go wrong with a Rhythm Gift voucher! Available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, this really is your last minute Christmas Gift saviour.
Give yourself a present this Christmas and sign up to be a Rhythm member and enjoy 10% off everything except electronics when shopping or hiring at Rhythm. Merry Christmas everyone, stay safe and laugh lots!