Ritual Ltd Boa Snowboard Boot - Womens
Downright good times are being had with the ultra light weight, high performance, pro level Burton Ritual Women's Snowboard boot. This super popular Women's Snowboard Boot features sleek design with ultraweave construction creating durable, long lasting water resistance. Combined with Burtons Sleeping Bag Reflective foil and plush, soft, supportive liners this superstar boot provides ultimate comfort, warmth and response.
Dual zone boa lacing system creates an accurate, tight fit, locking your ankle into place however still leaving plenty of stretch around upper calf and forefoot. This top choice boot sports a medium flex rating so you will be carving, popping and spinning all around the mountain. No surprises the Burton Women's Ritual Snowboard Boot is one of the best, most comfortable Women's Boots on the market.
- LACING: Dual-Zone BOA® Fit System featuring Coiler™ technology features two independent lacing zones that can be simultaneously adjusted with the twist of a dial for a custom fit in both the upper and lower portions of the boot, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 soft flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, Ultraweave shell material provides lasting and powerful support with a rugged, water-resistant, and flexible structure, Articulating cuff allows the upper and lower zones of the boot to flex independently creating fluid forward motion and maximum heel hold with minimal shell distortion
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Plush cuff 1.0 tightly hugs your calf with a combination of medial and lateral neoprene stretch zones and a super soft, fur lining for additional warmth and comfort, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response, DRYRIDE Heat Cycle lining captures, radiates, and reflects body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking away heat-robbing moisture
- CUSHIONING: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, ReBounce brings cushioning closer to your foot by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection sitting directly beneath your foot
- OUTSOLE: DynoBITE outsole features strategically placed rubber patches for extra traction and durability at the forefoot and heel while also providing lightweight cushioning, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort
Burton Warranty - 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY