Carbonate Gore-Tex Gloves
When you spend all day on the mountain, your gloves better be as up for the weather as you are. The Burton Carbonate GORE-TEX Gloves are your faithful riding partner with time-tested weather protection to keep your hands dry and warm.
A soft lining and low-bulk insulation turn up the heat on cold days, while leather palms maintain a natural grip and long-term durability to keep you riding day after day.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick-drying; Durable, leather on the palm is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance.
- Screen Grab with a leather thumb is touchscreen-compatible, giving you freedom to control your device; Suede nose wipe.
- GORE-TEX membrane is waterproof, windproof, and breathable.
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands.
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Ergonomic, pre-curved fit.
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage; D-ring and hook; Removable wrist leash Made with leather sourced from suppliers that prioritize responsible production including traceability, chemical management, and waste stream management that supports environmental sustainability.