You have no items in your cart
2012 Nikwax Waterproofing Wax
Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather is solvent and VOC (volatile organic compound) free, WaterBased and suitable for all types of smooth leather.
Unlike conventional wax it has a dual application method: either sponge on with the applicator provided or rub in with a cloth or with fingers.
This brilliant waterproofing wax not only keeps feet dry, but it can be used on either wet or dry leather and once applied, the items treated can be used immediately without waiting for the wax to dry. Its fast-acting, deeply penetrative ingredients add water repellency, reduce water absorption and maintain breathability. It also revives the appearance of leather, maintains its suppleness and even adds to or enhances the shine.
Benefits of using this product:
- Next generation Water Repellency
- Keeps you dry, warm and comfortable
- Solvent and VOC (volatile organic compound) free formulation - safe for you and the environment
- Works immediately after treatment - no need to wait for gear to dry
- Will not over-soften leather
- WaterBased formulation can be used on wet or dry leather
- Prolongs the life of leather
- Supplied with a convenient application sponge or can be rubbed in using fingers
Smooth leather footwear, bridlework & saddlery
How to apply:
- Rub the wax thoroughly into clean leather using either the sponge applicator or your fingers, paying special attention to seams.
- Remove any excess with a cloth and buff to a shine.
At Rhythm, we want you to be stoked with your goodies! If you change your mind or choose the wrong size for any reason Rhythm Pty Ltd will offer you an exchange or credit voucher. Please call for a Return Authority number before sending your item back to us.
If your package was sent via Australia Post we offer two return options to help keep the shipping costs down.
Return for Credit Note:
$14.00 - We will provide you with a return packing slip to attach to the outside of your satchel or bag.
Smaller or light items may be cheaper direct at the post office. We can deduct the cost of this from your credit note.
Return for Exchange of product:
$25.00 - Covers a return slip for the product to us and then the cost of the exchange back to you.
We find this is the most cost effective way as large parcels are more than $10-15 for postage.
When returning boxed or packaged goods pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not stick anything on/to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory Rhythm Pty Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return.