General Description:For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. It has a tailored fit and is articulated for freedom of movement.
The Powder Bowl a highly versatile hard shell for riding the frontside steeps or hitting the backcountry's promise in any condition. It features a tough, 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof storm performance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases wet-weather protection by sloughing saturated snow and icy rain. The torso has a brushed polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers.
Fit: Regular fit
Length of Jacket: Regular
Shell Fabric: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Lining: Lining: (torso) 100% brushed polyester mesh; (sleeves) 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex
Insulation: Shell Only
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
Powder Skirt: Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
Hood Type: Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment