Current Positions Available
Casual Dispatch Team Member - Cooma, NSW
|Dispatch Team Member (Picking and Packing)
||8 Sharp Street, Cooma
|TYPICAL HOURS: As required subject to business to demands
|8:30am - 3:30pm Monday – Friday
- Printing & fulfilling invoices for online and phone orders from the Point of Sale system
- Picking orders from the shop floor or warehouse and packing for shipment to customers
- Answering phones, contacting customers with dispatch issues or responding to emails
- Assisting in the shop when needed.
- Returns and exchange processing.
- Resolving order issues including exchange/refund/warranties.
- Receiving goods, barcoding and lifting/moving boxes during deliveries.
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace, and abide by workplace health and safety policies and procedures
- Other tasks as directed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a Customer Service related role
- Experience in snow industry with knowledge of skiing and snowboarding
- Whilst not mandatory, experience in software applications
- Drivers License (required to drive to our warehouse regularly)
- High level of Customer Service and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and maintain customer satisfaction where possible in particular with unhappy guests.
The level of performance expected from the employee
- Complete administration tasks on time and report when finished to be assigned new tasks.
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure office is clean and presentable at all times
- As this role is a customer service related role you will be the first contact for unhappy customers from time to time. It is important that you are able to provide empathy and maintain calm whilst assisting customers.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please include a cover letter and resume.
Download the Dispatch Team Member Job Description
If you are interested in working at Rhythm Snow Sports, Cooma, Australia - forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter outlining why you would like to work at Rhythm and how you fell in love with snow sports!
For Rhythm Snow Sports, Niseko or Hakuba, Japan employment opportunities please email email@example.com