Current Positions Available
Casual Retail Assistant - Cooma, NSW
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Assist in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find goods and products they are looking for.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balance cash registers with receipts, processing cash and card payments.
- Dealing with customer returns.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes vacuuming.
- Responsible for dealing with customer complaints, warranties and returns.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
- Picking stock for online retail sales
- Having a friendly and engaging personality.
- Comfortable working with members of the public.
- Should have a confident manner.
- Must be helpful and polite.
- A comprehensive understanding of your area of sales i.e. retail, fast moving consumer Goods, ski equipment etc.
- Able to work as part of a sales team.
- Knowledge of inventory techniques.
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate.
- Unquestioned reputation for integrity and honesty; high energy, clear goal orientation and strong work ethic; possesses initiative and teamwork ability.
- Reports to Directors and retail manager, works with other Rhythm team members.
- Prior retail experience
- Customer focused attitude
- Interested in snow sports
- This role will be paid in accordance with the retail award rate.
- Opportunity for 24 hour week, additional hours in the lead up to and during winter expected
Applications close Friday 29th January 2016
Please call Meghan on (02) 6452 2303 or email email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
If you are interested in working at Rhythm Snow Sports, Cooma, Australia - forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a cover letter outlining why you would like to work at Rhythm and how you fell in love with snow sports!
For Rhythm Snow Sports, Niseko or Hakuba, Japan employment opportunities please email email@example.com