The Garmont Excursion offers both solid downhill control and lightweight, comfortable touring. The generous fit is perfect for a wider foot. Team with the Rottefella Cobra R8 binding and the Madshus Annum Ski for a great setup ideal for Australian ski touring.
The plastic outershell and stiff tongue help power skis through turns in mixed terrain. The relatively short shell height and two-buckle design keeps at a amazingly low 1.4kg (pair of MP 27.5). The soft flexing bellows deliver an almost leather boot feel when kicking and gliding along the flats, but with the plastic boot benefit of being totally waterproof. Free snow camping tip: put your boot liners in your sleeping bag overnight for cosy toes in the morning.
- SHELL: differing multi-injected plastics offering torsional control and flexibility
- LINER: proprietary PadLock liner, removable, made with EVA foam
- CLOSURE: two buckle and power strap closure system
- SOLE: Vibram®
- ADDITIONAL: 100% waterproof and includes integrated ski leash hooks
- WEIGHT: 1.4kg/pair (size 27.5)
- FIT: Wide