For the women who get after it – no matter if that "it" is in the backcountry, in the park or on the frontside. The Soul Sister packs our latest and greatest in a woman's specific shaped last and cuff to offer a comfortable ride while powering through everything.
The Soul Sister features the FTS Soul Shell, an updated FT shell that incorporates the best of the original 3-piece boot design while modernizing the toe box and adding replaceable rubber toe and heels. The Soul Sister's specific cuff was shaped to match the anatomical features of a woman's calf for better comfort and performance. The boot's 6 flex tongue provides a versatile flex pattern for a mix of hard-charging downhill pursuits or lofty airs and soft landings in the park!
Shell: FTS SOUL 3-PIECE SHELL -The same 99mm last width and geometry as the Original with a slightly roomier toe box & rubber sole.
Flex: #6 FLEX TONGUE Medium flex - Maximum versatility & reliability in all conditions with a smooth, natural ankle motion to eliminate shinbang! You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- INTUITION LINER - All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- Warm - Unlike conventional liners, our 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- CINCH POWERSTRAP - Aluminum auto locking mechanism for instantaneous single handed adjustment while keeping the strap firmly in place for maximum power transfer.
- ALUMINUM WIDETRACK BUCKLES - New adjustment mechanism engineered to increase precision and durability while maintaining on-the-fly single-handed micro adjustment. New durable aluminum lever with a minimalistic lightweight design.
- CABLES - Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
Sole: 99mm Last
- 3-PIECE - Up to 2lbs/900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- SHOCK ABSORBER BOOT BOARD -Soft rubber layer in the sole of the shell absorbs vibrations, impact and shock for a smooth ride.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- RUBBER TOE & HEEL SOLE -Natural rubber soles on the toe & heel for non-slip walking & hiking that can even be replaced if they wear out.
- RIBBED TONGUE - 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound.
- POWERWRAP - An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET - Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- J-BAR - An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT - Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT - Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- FORWARD LEAN -Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- WOMENS CUFF -Women's Cuff is anatomically shaped to match a female's specific calf shape for increased comfort and control.
Visit Rhythm Snow Sports in store for a boot fitting. Bootfittings can take up to 2 hours to ensure we have found the right boot for you and made all the necessary adjustments.
We strongly recommend you have a professional fitting by a boot technician in your area. We do not recommend an online purchase for ski boots, if you have not tried on the specific boot.