Not all high performance boots have to bog you down. The Rumor's lightweight shell pairs power and control for all mountain exploration thanks to its legendary Original 3-Piece construction. Combined with our infinite natural flex and women specific shaped cuff and last for a combination of comfort and control like no other. Agile & quick turn-to-turn feel make this your next perfect boot!
Shell: FTO ORIGINAL 3-PIECE SHELL - This original 3-piece boot design is a living legend, we have the honor of bringing back to life each year in it’s original form. 99mm last width.
Flex: #4 FLEX TONGUE - Soft flex – Our most forgiving adult flex for lighter skiers looking for maximum ankle motion & comfort. You can quickly change your flex by swapping out different # flex tongues.
- INTUITION LINER - All adult boot liners are built using authentic Intuition® closed cell foam. It is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet and shells during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes for a light, warm and super comfortable fit.
- Warm - Unlike conventional liners, our 100% foam construction is air tight with reduced seams to retain body heat like a wetsuit.
- CINCH POWERSTRAP - Aluminum auto locking mechanism for instantaneous single handed adjustment while keeping the strap firmly in place for maximum power transfer.
- NYLON RATCHET BUCKLES - Super lightweight, on-the-fly single handed micro adjustment
- CABLES - Cable closure works like a shoelace to eliminate dead spots for a smooth even pressure flex & fit
Sole: 99mm Last
RIGID BOOT BOARD -The Rigid Boot Board provides a firm layer in the bottom of the shell maximizes responsiveness & sensitivity to the snow.
- 3-PIECE - Up to 2lbs/900g lighter than other boots due to its smart and minimalistic 3-Piece design that eliminates the need for thick, heavy overlapping plastic or bolts
- CUSTOMIZABLE - All parts are sold separately for unlimited personalization and repair using a standard Philips head screwdriver.
- RUBBER TOE & HEEL SOLE -Natural rubber soles on the toe & heel for non-slip walking & hiking that can even be replaced if they wear out.
- RIBBED TONGUE - 100% ribbed tongue enables smoother, more natural linear flex from your shin to your toe. The tongue bends like a flexible straw, never bottoming out while providing smooth rebound.
- POWERWRAP - An additional layer of ergonomically shaped High Density Intuition® closed cell foam is wrapped around the outside of the upper liner to increase energy transfer and horsepower to the shell.
- MOLDS 100% TO FEET - Full Tilt Quick-Fit™ liners use authentic Intuition® foam that is body heat activated to mold 100% to your feet during use, or can be instantly heat molded by a shop in minutes.
- J-BAR - An additional J-shaped piece of foam is inserted internally on both sides of the ankle area to dramatically increase ankle hold down, to keep your feet perfectly in place for precise control.
- LATERAL ADJUSTMENT - Easy, precise lateral angle adjustment. Original & Soul shell: 12mm Influence Shell: 3mm
- INFINITE PIVOT - Unlike traditional designs, the rear cuff never bottoms out. It pivots infinitely forward with your calf for less shell distortion, no shin pain and more control.
- FORWARD LEAN -Tool-less forward angle adjustment. 4mm or 8mm
- WOMENS CUFF -Women's Cuff is anatomically shaped to match a female's specific calf shape for increased comfort and control.
Visit Rhythm Snow Sports in store for a boot fitting. Bootfittings can take up to 2 hours to ensure we have found the right boot for you and made all the necessary adjustments.
We strongly recommend you have a professional fitting by a boot technician in your area. We do not recommend an online purchase for ski boots, if you have not tried on the specific boot.