The Scout 11 is almost as light as the heaviest pin binding. In addition to excellent all-mountain performance, it offers the easy handling of an alpine binding.
The core of the Scout 11 is the exceptional torsion-resistant and light compact module. It integrates the innovative Diamir technologies and guarantees their reliable function in all conditions.
Compared to jaw bindings with:
- superior walking comfort
- high lateral stability when climbing
- easy use
- light weight
- activating crampons
Compared to pin bindings with:
- easy step-in and effortless use
- safety release similar to alpine bindings
- DIN/ISO settings even for light-weight skiers (up to DIN value 3)
- versatile use with touring and alpine boots