Construction: Waterproof Construction with Precise stitching and a sandwich construction ensure water can’t penetrate the boot’s shell. After all, a dry foot is a happy foot.
Flex: Custom Flex by Deeluxe Our Custom Flex Construction enables riders to adjust the support and responsiveness of their boots. The ankle lacing allows you to secure your foot in the boot.
Fit: Dupont® Surlyn Highback. The highback contributes to the durability and stability of the boot. Combined with additional reinforcements, the highback also aids in dictating its stiffness.
Liner: D-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane ensures your feet stay warm and dry
Lacing System: Deeluxe C3- Two separate lacing systems allow you to customize the fit and flex of the heel, forefoot, and shaft zones.
Sole: Vibram® Outsole & Vibram® Ice Trek Outsole
- Back welt enables the use of crampons.
- Undercut heel for secure braking.
- Toe bumper for foot protection and grip.
- Increased surface area for durability at high-wear points.
- Engraved shank for better grip on uneven ground.
Additional Features: C3 Construction allows you to adjust boot fit, flex, and comfort.
- Vibram® sole and backwelt are perfect for riding, hiking, skinning, or rocking crampons.
- Burly mesh provides additional durability while also reducing weight.