You have no items in your cart
.6" x .6" [ 16mm x 16mm ]
.7oz. [ 23g ]
FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly. Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.
At Rhythm, we want you to be stoked with your goodies! If you change your mind or choose the wrong size for any reason Rhythm Pty Ltd will offer you an exchange or credit voucher(not a refund). Please call for a Return Authority number before sending your item back to us.
If your package was sent via Australia Post we offer two return options to help keep the shipping costs down.
Return for Credit Note:
$14.00 - We will provide you with a return packing slip to attach to the outside of your satchel or bag.
Smaller or light items may be cheaper direct at the post office. We can deduct the cost of this from your credit note.
Return for Exchange of product:
$25.00 - Covers a return slip for the product to us and then the cost of the exchange back to you.
We find this is the most cost effective way as large parcels are more than $10-15 for postage.
When returning boxed or packaged goods pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not stick anything on/to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory Rhythm Pty Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return.