- 3.5" x 1.5" [ 8 x 3.5cm ] working area on brush
- 4" x 2" [ 10 x 5cm ] cork
- Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork
- Use brush to clean base before waxing and expose structure after waxing
- Cork after using rub on wax, or in extreme cold snow
- Green only
Always use brush in the same direction.
Work from tip to tail.
Use before waxing to clean base.
Use after waxing to expose base structure.
Use after applying rub-on wax.
Cork smooths and creates friction to help wax deeper into base pores.
Finish by brushing.
Cork can also be used to apply powdered race waxes.