You have no items in your cart
Rhythm is situated in the heart of the Australian Merino wool growing area, we love when people buy wool. It is less stinky than other fabrics and production techniques have improved a lot in recent years, so it is less likely to be itchy for you. There is a whole host of technology in this sock, they will not disappoint.
- 38% Nylon, 22% Merino Wool, 18% Acrylic, 11% Polypropylene, 9% NanoGlide, 2% Spandex
- Mixture or Medium and high density cushioning through sock
- Quick-drying and stink proof polypropylene reinforced footbed
- Elastic arch and ankle support
- Chafe free link toe seam
- Sock lock reinforcements
- Dryride Ultrawick Venting Toe panels
- Ergonomic left and right foot fit (don’t try to put these on without the light on)
- Stay high comfort band (no annoying scrunchy sock action here)
At Rhythm, we want you to be stoked with your goodies! If you change your mind or choose the wrong size for any reason Rhythm Pty Ltd will offer you an exchange or credit voucher(not a refund). Please call for a Return Authority number before sending your item back to us.
If your package was sent via Australia Post we offer two return options to help keep the shipping costs down.
Return for Credit Note:
$14.00 - We will provide you with a return packing slip to attach to the outside of your satchel or bag.
Smaller or light items may be cheaper direct at the post office. We can deduct the cost of this from your credit note.
Return for Exchange of product:
$25.00 - Covers a return slip for the product to us and then the cost of the exchange back to you.
We find this is the most cost effective way as large parcels are more than $10-15 for postage.
When returning boxed or packaged goods pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not stick anything on/to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory Rhythm Pty Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return.