Burton Merino Phase Womens Sock - True Black
Built with discarded space ship technology, the lightweight Burton Merino Phase Women's Sock is a blend of the most advanced features and materials known to sock science. High-tech fibers include super insulating Merino Wool, stretchy spandex, plus NanoGLIDE™ which ramps up abrasion-resistance while eliminating friction to prevent overheating and sweating. DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ Venting Toe Panels are like the dual overhead cams of socks, wicking away heat-robbing moisture at warp speed.
- 40% Nylon, 28% Merino Wool, 12% NanoGLIDE™, 11% Acrylic, 7% Polypropylene, 2% Spandex
- Medium and Extra-Density Cushioning Throughout Sock
- Quick-Drying and Odor-Resistant Polypropylene Reinforced Footbed
- Elastic Arch and Ankle Support
- Chafe-Free Link Toe Seam
- Sock Lock Reinforcements
- DRYRIDE Ultrawick™
- DRYRIDE Venting Toe Panels
- Ergonomic, Articulated Left and Right MotionFit
- Stay High Comfort Band
- Burton's Product Service Program: They'll have your claim repaired or replaced and on its way back to you within 2 business days of receiving the item. It's all part of Burton's commitment to get you back out there as quickly as possible.