You have no items in your cart
2012 Oakley D-Eero Ettala Splice w Persimmon Goggles
Eero Ettala travels the globe to ride for gold and hunt down the best backcountry snow, and along the way, he captures moments with his camera. This Signature Series Splice® goggle celebrates those seized seconds with original Oakley graphics. You’ll find photo grids and aperture patterns that salute Eero’s photography, and we added pictures of his favorite destinations to the included Microclear™ storage bag that doubles as a lens cleaning cloth.
The famed snowboarder chose a candy color for the durable yet lightweight O Matter® chassis and matching strap. Splice features an internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow so you can breathe easy. Strap outriggers provide a balanced fit while comfort is optimized by moisture wicking triple-layer fleece face foam. Semi-flush lens geometry improves downward visibility, and all lens options for this interchangeable lens design have F3 anti-fog technology.
• Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
• Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
• Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
• Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O Matter® strap outriggers
• Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
• Flexible O Matter® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
• Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
• All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
• Balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized to fit medium to large faces
Flex Type: No
Lens Shape: No
At Rhythm, we want you to be stoked with your goodies! If you change your mind or choose the wrong size for any reason Rhythm Pty Ltd will offer you an exchange or credit voucher(not a refund). Please call for a Return Authority number before sending your item back to us.
If your package was sent via Australia Post we offer two return options to help keep the shipping costs down.
Return for Credit Note:
$14.00 - We will provide you with a return packing slip to attach to the outside of your satchel or bag.
Smaller or light items may be cheaper direct at the post office. We can deduct the cost of this from your credit note.
Return for Exchange of product:
$25.00 - Covers a return slip for the product to us and then the cost of the exchange back to you.
We find this is the most cost effective way as large parcels are more than $10-15 for postage.
When returning boxed or packaged goods pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not stick anything on/to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory Rhythm Pty Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return.