2012 Oakley D-Eero Ettala Splice w Persimmon Goggles
Eero Ettala travels the globe to ride for gold and hunt down the best backcountry snow, and along the way, he captures moments with his camera. This Signature Series Splice® goggle celebrates those seized seconds with original Oakley graphics. You’ll find photo grids and aperture patterns that salute Eero’s photography, and we added pictures of his favorite destinations to the included Microclear™ storage bag that doubles as a lens cleaning cloth.
The famed snowboarder chose a candy color for the durable yet lightweight O Matter® chassis and matching strap. Splice features an internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow so you can breathe easy. Strap outriggers provide a balanced fit while comfort is optimized by moisture wicking triple-layer fleece face foam. Semi-flush lens geometry improves downward visibility, and all lens options for this interchangeable lens design have F3 anti-fog technology.
• Internal skeletal support system for reduced nasal pressure and maximized airflow
• Semi-flush lens geometry for improved downward visibility
• Fast, easy lens changing with interchangeable lens design
• Balanced fit (with or without helmet) via O Matter® strap outriggers
• Maximum peripheral vision with zero obstruction from the outriggers
• Flexible O Matter® chassis with quick-change strap attachment
• Fog elimination of dual vented lenses with F3 anti-fog technology
• All-day comfort of moisture wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA, UVB and UVC
• Balanced light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized to fit medium to large faces