You have no items in your cart
2012 Dynastar Outland 87 Ski
Outland all-mountain skis feature award-winning on-trail performance with “crossover” off-trail versatility. all-mountain rocker, 3d wood core construction and lightweight super fiber laminates deliver easier turn initiation, vibration-free stability and strong, full-length edge grip for enhanced carving on groomers. cross over into softer snow and experience effortless off-trail maneuverability. Whether carving on hardpack, cruising through crud or weaving through trees, outland series skis deliver powerful versatility for every side of the resort.
All Mountain Rocker Technology:
• “crossover” on-trail performance and effortless off-trail maneuverability
• moderate tip and tail rocker allows easier turn initiation and soft snow
3d wood Core Construction:
• Thicker core profile at edges provides powerful grip and energy transmission
• milled center reduces weight improving versatility and control
• basalt and aramide fibers woven into fiberglass for increased strength and rebound
• absorbs vibrations and increases ski-snow contact
• increased dampness and stability without additional weight of metal
• blend of vertical sidewall and cap constructions for superior edge hold combined with comfortable turn transitions
• Vertical sidewalls underfoot provide increased power and edge grip
• cap construction toward tip and tail allows less aggressive turn entry and
Autodrive Fluid Plate:
• Tool-free binding for easy adjustment
• new wider metal binding platform increases leverage and torsional
stiffness for increased power and precision
• rubber boosters store energy and accommodate flex for consistent edge
grip and rebound
At Rhythm, we want you to be stoked with your goodies! If you change your mind or choose the wrong size for any reason Rhythm Pty Ltd will offer you an exchange or credit voucher(not a refund). Please call for a Return Authority number before sending your item back to us.
If your package was sent via Australia Post we offer two return options to help keep the shipping costs down.
Return for Credit Note:
$14.00 - We will provide you with a return packing slip to attach to the outside of your satchel or bag.
Smaller or light items may be cheaper direct at the post office. We can deduct the cost of this from your credit note.
Return for Exchange of product:
$25.00 - Covers a return slip for the product to us and then the cost of the exchange back to you.
We find this is the most cost effective way as large parcels are more than $10-15 for postage.
When returning boxed or packaged goods pack them inside a satchel or bag. Do not stick anything on/to the outside of the original packaging. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory Rhythm Pty Ltd reserves the right to not accept the return.